Land Surveying & Civil Engineering Software
What's New In LISCAD Version 12.1
Version 12.1 has many new features. These include:
- Create Arc by Tangent, Radius and Arc distance or Chord distance
- New computations arc creation methods
- Groups can have prefixes and suffixes
- Prefixes and suffixes can be added to or removed from any selection of group names,
making it very easy to keep separation of similarly grouped data originating from different sources.
- Line Grades and Flow Arrows Output to CAD
- New CAD Output options show grades and flow arrows for lines in the CAD file.
- Line Grade Reporting
- The Lines report can now optionally include line grades.
- MX triangulation imported as LISCAD model
- Import of Moss (MX) GENIO now supports MX triangulation which is imported into SEE as a model.
- Additional Angle Rounds techniques supported
- BBFF (FL, FR, FR, FL or FL, FR, FL, FR) angle rounds now supported in the field file for
reduction to a Traverse, Least Squares Adjustment and Rounds report.
- Optional Scaling of Linetypes via CAD Output
- Linetypes may be optionally scaled when output to AutoCAD
or MicroStation to suit the desired plot scale.
- Leica RoadRunner Rail Export
- RoadRunner Rail export now available with two new style sheets.
- MapInfo Export enhanced
- Alignments and arcs are exported as MapInfo polylines with user control over the point density.
- 3D Display Features Lighting enhanced
- Enhanced shadowing based on sun position.
- Auto Stringing of Cross Section sets
- "Transfer of cross sections to Plan" has been enhanced to allow automatic intelligent stringing.
This is very useful as an alternative to using templating to create cross section stringing.
- Cross Section Grades
- New cross section design and CAD Output options allow grade values to be generated in the graphical cross section output.
- CAD Output of AutoCAD underlined text
- AutoCAD underline font is now supported via CAD Output.
- Edit Point Attributes by Line
- Easily edit the attributes of all the points in lines simply by selecting the relevent lines.
- CAD Output of Arcs to MicroStation enhanced
- New MicroStation CAD Output options to export arcs as 3d arcs, splines or polylines.
- Import of 12DA files enhanced
- The 12DA "Name" field is imported as the LISCAD feature code.
- Latest Versions of D-Spec
- The latest versions of these as constructed digital data formats for drainage and roads are supported.
RSPEC export to MapInfo has been enhanced to export alignments as MapInfo polylines.
- e-Plan enhancements
- Various enhancements for all Australian e-Plan jurisdictions.
- Other general enhancements throughout the system
including but not limited to: Examine Angle,
Cad Output of Photos to user selected layer;
Auto Backup enhanced as Optional Save; Edit Point ID by Point
enhanced to allow use of the next available point ID; CivilCAD export enhanced to export layers up to 64 characters.
This major release of LISCAD 12.1 has been preceded by LISCAD 12.0, also a major release.
As such, please also peruse the What's New in 12.0 to get a complete feel for all the great new functionality that has been released
in the several months prior to V12.1.