January 2024 Release of LISTECH Neo
LISTECH Neo latest release is now available.
We are pleased to announce the January 2024 release of LISTECH Neo, the next generation surveying, engineering, and geospatial software. This release includes numerous new features, improvements to existing functionality, and engineering fixes to make Neo even better. Some of these improvements include:
- Added support for 2D circular arcs
- Added support for transition curves
- Added a separate colour for construction objects
- Added an option to use quadrant bearings
- Added user configurable precisions for total stations
- Added the Modify Copy Attributes tool
- Added the ability to delete plan symbols, line styles, polygon fills and system text styles
- Added the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+E to end free form selection
- Added tutorial on using the integrated CAD module to create cartographic quality plans
- Enhanced the Modify Extend/Trim command to allow lines/pipes to be extended/trimmed to themselves and added a live preview
- Enhanced the Modify Line/Pipe command to handle inverts and obverts and to convert to and from cylinders
- Enhanced the Modify Join command to work with the selection
- Enhanced the Modify Splay command to allow the marker size to be customised
- Enhanced the Create Point by Segment Distance and Create Point by Number of Segments commands to optionally insert the points into the line
- Enhanced the Create Contours command to support creating attributes when using separate layers
- Enhanced the Create Point by Number of Segments command to work with the selection
- Enhanced the Manage Drawing Views dialog to show the sheet size
- Enhanced the text styles to support absolute offsets of text along lines
In addition, various other improvements and optimisations have been made throughout the system.
Getting the Neo January 2024 Release
Neo licences that are on LISTECH Cover or have a Leica Geosystems Customer Care Package (CCP) with an expiry date of January 1, 2024 or later, can download, install, and run this release via the downloads section of the LISTECH Neo product page.
To find out more about LISTECH Cover visit the LISTECH Cover page or request a quotation via the LISTECH Cover Quote form. For further information please contact us via one of the methods detailed on our Contact Us page.
Note: The LISTECH Update Service installed with Neo should automatically keep your software up to date. You can check your currently installed version in the File / About dialog in Neo.